Preparing for a release

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Thu Mar 2 04:05:36 UTC 2017

Hi!

I haven’t done a Self release for a bit (ahem).

There’s lots of good things we could do with Self so I think we need to draw a line, do a release and move on from there.

I’ve built a development release based on the dev branch on the Github repo. The files are:

http://files.selflanguage.org/development/Self-Development-2017-03-01.dmg <http://files.selflanguage.org/development/Self-Development-2017-03-01.dmg>   and

http://files.selflanguage.org/development/Self-Development-2017-03-01.zip <http://files.selflanguage.org/development/Self-Development-2017-03-01.zip>

If you find yourself at a loose end, please download and try to run. Let me know any show stopping problems, otherwise in a fortnight I’ll do a release of Self 2017.1

After we’ve done that, I’ll set out my own personal roadmap for the next release :)

Russell