[self-interest] Self Interpreter status?

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Sat Oct 29 09:33:35 UTC 2016

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 12:59 PM, David Ungar ungar at mac.com
[self-interest] <self-interest at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Oh yeah—it worked great! (That’s the ticket!)

Haha, nice try! I'm looking at what is involved in getting the VM 64
bit clean and possibly getting an x86_64 port going. As a step towards
it I thought I'd try getting the interpreter operational to avoid
having to get an x64_64 JIT working before I could test. I'll do some
more poking at the interpreter and see what I can get working. As it
is it's probably operational enough anyway as a way of testing any
changes for a 64 bit build.

--
http://bluishcoder.co.nz