[self-interest] Questions about Self

David Ungar ungar at me.com
Sun Jun 26 18:39:28 UTC 2016

I think someone else has mentioned that we did a very nice (IMO) assembler and disassember for Klein. I believe it included the x86 architecture. It tested itself against the Unix assembler and found bugs in the Unix assembler for every platform we tried. (SPARC and x86 IIRC).

Great project you are doing!

- David