[self-interest] Questions about Self

Stephen De Gabrielle spdegabrielle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:57:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

the Universal Design Pattern
<http://steve-yegge.blogspot.co.uk/2008/10/universal-design-pattern.html>
blog post[1] by Steve Yegge brought Self to my attention, though I was
aware it from discussions of the Javascript object system.

Morphic blew my mind but I sadly don't have time to spend on it.

I'm currently learning Swift, but in my down-time I am fiddling with
Protobj[2] and 'Purely-functional Object-Oriented System'[3] with a vague
idea of doing a mini-self on top of the Racket Language[4] (that would run
on windows - something you sadly can't do in Self 4.5 - and probably blocks
a number of people who would otherwise try it)

Is there a implementation of Korz available ?

Kind Regards,

Stephen

1. http://steve-yegge.blogspot.co.uk/2008/10/universal-design-pattern.html

2. http://www.neilvandyke.org/racket/protobj/