[self-interest] Re: Improvement proposals

Michael Paap michael at mpaap.de
Tue Jun 21 10:19:31 UTC 2016

Am 21.06.2016 um 10:58 schrieb Bystroushaak bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
[self-interest]:

> Who the fuck are you to tell me what is my blog about.

I am not taling about your blog. I am talking about a Yahoo-Group, where
I am flooded with stupid shit about dancing whores, the first amendment
etc. from a person, who does not realize, that *he* is the one on the
wrong side of the road, not all the others.

> I am seriously
> tired of this shit. Blog is publication space. I was given access to
> this publication space, without any rules,

It seems, that this was the mistake. Hope, someone will revert it.

*PLONK*