Blog rules - your opinion

Bystroushaak bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
Tue Jun 21 10:03:33 UTC 2016

In this thread, I would like to continue discussion about the Blog and
the rules for the writers, without the burden of what was said in the
discussion about my blog and about my sense of humor.

So: What should be the rules for the blog?

Clearly, the blog is owned by Russel Allen, which gives accounts and
write access to people who ask for it, but I feel that there is strong
group conviction of what should be part of the blog and what not.

Some people think that it should be used as „official“ communication
channel, other people maybe think of it as a knowledge base, where post
should be edited until they are perfect. I myself think of it as a
publication space, where author's may write whatever they want, while it
is still relevant to the Self. But my own idea may be distorted by my
activities on other blog platforms (I've written ~80 blogs at
http://abclinuxu.cz/blog/bystroushaak).

I would like to see your opinions about this, because I think it is
important part of the dialog of what you really want the Self community
to be.

I am convinced, that you can't expect people to follow rules you don't
explicitly declare, so let's declare them.