Improvement proposals

Bystroushaak bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
Tue Jun 21 09:48:34 UTC 2016

Because anyone who disagree with you is a troll. Right.

I've pushed like 3000 lines of improvement and typo fixes to Self's
handbook. I've written three blogs about Self, one of them with joke,
which may you didn't liked, but I certainly didn't forced you to read
it, to laugh at it, or to accept it. I don't really think that that's
what trolls do.

On the other hand, you (as a group) forced me to change my work and
censor myself, arguing that it may create BAD environment for female
members or something like that. I can understand the argument, and I
would correct it myself, if anyone asked nicely. Instead, you bark at
me, that I don't follow your cultural or moral standard. Tell me about
friendly environment.

You do not own the blog, you don't even participate in the blog. You are
just some random dude, who contributed literally with nothing. Thats
okay with me, but what the fuck gives you right to call me a troll?

I just want to know what the rules is, because they literally don't
exist now. Without the rules, you CAN'T expect me to follow them.

Dne 21.6.2016 v 11:23 Bernat Romagosa tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com