[self-interest] Re: Improvement proposals

Michael Paap michael at mpaap.de
Mon Jun 20 22:34:20 UTC 2016

Am 20.06.2016 um 11:26 schrieb Bystroushaak bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
[self-interest]:

> Wait, wait. Twerking Beyonce and talk about dancing whores (without the
> reference to Beyonce of being such) is degrading? HOW? I just donĀ“t
> understand.

You don't have to understand, You just have to accept. This place here
is about SELF, not about dancing whores or about your strange problems,
to understand the difference.

Fact is: You are desturbing, you are off topic. Just stop it or go away.
My 2 cents.

I am just somebody who reads here and no, I am not north american,
whatever relevance this may have.

Bye,
Michael