Improvement proposals

Bystroushaak bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
Sun Jun 19 22:52:35 UTC 2016

Dne 20.6.2016 v 00:30 Derrell Piper ddp at electric-loft.org
[self-interest] napsal(a):
> I hope I speak for most Americans when I say that joking about women
> being 'whores' is not appropriate in any context in 2016.

I don't understand. You don't have woman 'whores' in America, or you
just don't joke about them? Is this some kind of a tabu? Or is this
misunderstanding, that you think that I implied, that all woman are
whores? (I hope I did not, but the language barrier is there, so I can't
be really sure.)

Here, on the other part of the globe, dancing whores (and approximation
of such) wouldn't be considered rude. My friend actually publicly
stated, that he want dancing whores at his funeral several times and no
one really cared.