Improvement proposals

Bystroushaak bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
Sun Jun 19 22:03:04 UTC 2016

Ha. Drama.

Short answer: I disagree.

Long answer: Jeez. That was obvious exaggeration used to emphasize the
fact, that there is no pointers to wiki.

I live under impression, that the blog is not a official Self page, it
is a blog made from user's content, and as such is vulnerable to
specific senses of humor, no matter how inadequate it may feel to you.
Humor is, from the definition, almost always inadequate to /someone/. At
least, thats how I used blogs before.

If I am mistaken, I would like some clear clarification on topic of
blogs and how it is allowed to use them.

BTW: Why should `female members` have any problem with Beyonce? Is there
any female member, that feels offended?

Dne 19.6.2016 v 23:26 Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz