[self-interest] Re: documentation

David Ungar ungar at me.com
Mon Jul 25 15:16:12 UTC 2016

Great point, James. The difference in static checking between the two is part of that, too. I suspect I would like gradual typing (as in Grace). I would expect a library I used to be typed, while my own exploratory code would not be. Types for using your code, no types for writing mine.

- David (from iPad, typos likely)