[Ann] Ctl-Arrow scroll world

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Mon Jul 25 02:46:58 UTC 2016

This is for Bystroushaak :)

I’ve added functionality so if you hold down the control key and use the keyboard arrows (or the command key on Macs) then the desktop will scroll up/down/left/right by a third of the screen.

If you also hold down the shift key then you get turbocharged full screen jumps.

To check it out either build a snapshot from the latest sources or download one of:

files.selflanguage.org/development/self-20160725.zip <http://files.selflanguage.org/development/self-20160725.zip>   or
files.selflanguage.org/development/self-20160725.dmg <http://files.selflanguage.org/development/self-20160725.dmg>

Have fun, Russell