[self-interest] documentation!

Bystroushaak bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
Sun Jul 24 21:54:24 UTC 2016

I mean message signature/header (sorry, I have no idea how to call it),
eg `addAll: c`.

If it was written as `addAll: collection`, it would be much more
clearer. It would be even better if the comment contained the
information, that `collection` may be anything responding to `do:` message.

I know how the ducktyping works. My point was just that it is possible
to put more informations into the API names and talk to the programmer,
so he don't need to study whole source code.