[self-interest] documentation!

Bystroushaak bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
Sun Jul 24 21:30:47 UTC 2016

Ah. I've been able to find out on my own, there is no problem here. It
is just that it would be more effective, if I could use methods just
from the signature of their header. This kind of forces me to read the
whole source code, which is time consuming.

Many times I know exactly what I want, I just don't know where it is in
Self and what the name is.