[self-interest] Re: documentation!
bystrousak at kitakitsune.org
Sun Jul 24 19:13:52 UTC 2016
- character? characters? copy? content?
mul: m Into: r
- r? I have no idea.
interpolate: p From: v
- I really have no idea what the parameters is and what type.
- The s is for string, or size?
- Is x the index or the character which should be removed?
- Is it character or multicharacter string?
- Again v is probably value, but it is character, or string?
(Now I know that there is includesAll: c, but that is half the
page down hidden in the category.)
Dne 24.7.2016 v 18:07 David Ungar ungar at me.com [self-interest] napsal(a):
> Fun discussion! Would you like to name a particular method in traits
> string? I am curious about exactly what was confusing. I can think of
> possibilities, but am likely to just guess wrong.
> - David
More information about the Self-interest