[self-interest] documentation!

David Harris dpharris at telus.net
Sun Jul 24 17:35:49 UTC 2016

I would love to see a video, too.  There is an initial 'hump' to get over
with learning Self that is greatly helped by having someone do a live
demo.  Unfortunately, most of us have not had that pleasure (and I am sure
it is a pleasure and revelation) ... a video would be a good second-best.
The classic video was just enough to make me salivate, but is grainy and
hard to see, and all too brief!

David