[self-interest] Re: documentation!

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Fri Jul 22 23:28:17 UTC 2016

I don't think there is to much that has changed to break code, mostly it has been adding functionality and cosmetic. Porting to the latest shouldn't be too hard.

Basically just clone the repo, cd to the objects dir and run

Self -f worldBuilder.self -o morphic

When the Self prompt comes up, do

desktop open

Russell