[self-interest] anExampleObject not in default self image for OS X

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Fri Jan 16 06:33:59 UTC 2015

Cool, thanks!
The handbook itself is built from the files at https://github.com/russellallen/self/tree/master/docs/handbook <https://github.com/russellallen/self/tree/master/docs/handbook> so if you have the time and inclination to make changes and give me a pull request, I’m happy to fix this at the source.
Best, Russell