[self-interest] Quiet in Self land?

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Tue Sep 16 02:28:31 UTC 2014

On 16 Sep 2014, at 12:13 pm, 'Jason Grossman' spam-me at xeny.net [self-interest] <self-interest at yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> On 16 Sep 2014, at 12:03, Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
> [self-interest] wrote:
>
> > What do people feel would make Self more viable as a fun project to
> > hack on?
>
> Documentation of the most useful methods in the core image. The one
> thing I DON'T like about the Smalltalk tradition is "the code is the
> documentation", and I hope Self can avoid that.

Absolutely!

There is some info on core useful objects in the Handbook. Rearranging and expanding on that could be also a place to start.

Also quite a few objects and methods have an attached comment. One useful thing might be to write something which would extract those into a nice set of html pages.

Russell