Quiet in Self land?

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Tue Sep 16 02:03:01 UTC 2014

It's been pretty quiet on this list, so I thought I'd start a
conversation to see if the list is working. Anyone doing any
interesting Self work?

I sidelined my VNC client in Self for a bit due to getting busy in my
day job but plan to get back to it soon and finish it off. It's pretty
close. The missing part is mostly key handling.

I'd like to tidy up my Android patches too and get them submitted so
at least Intel android would work out of the box.

What do people feel would make Self more viable as a fun project to hack on?

--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz