LearnXinYminutes.com

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Mon Oct 27 11:21:38 UTC 2014

https://github.com/adambard/learnxinyminutes-docs <https://github.com/adambard/learnxinyminutes-docs> is the markdown source for learnxinyminutes.com <http://learnxinyminutes.com/>

It has a short single page description of a whole bunch of programming languages. It’s done at a fairly superficial level but it has been linked to by reddit.com/r/programming <http://reddit.com/r/programming> a couple of times and they seem to like it.

I’ve forked it to https://github.com/russellallen/learnxinyminutes-docs <https://github.com/russellallen/learnxinyminutes-docs> and added a first rough parse at https://github.com/russellallen/learnxinyminutes-docs/blob/master/self.html.markdown <https://github.com/russellallen/learnxinyminutes-docs/blob/master/self.html.markdown>

If anyone feels enthusiastic and wants to suggest/make any changes I’ll push the page back to Adam Bard and see if we can add Self to the list!

Russell