This week in Self

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Mon Nov 24 02:01:04 UTC 2014

This week in the world of Self:

* HTML Browser

A new version of the HTML browser is now running on browser.russell.larrikin.org, which fixes a couple of bugs including one which stopped slots being shown in method source

* larrikin.org

I'm busy tracking down a recurring bug on Centos 7 which causes the VM sometimes to refuse to start a snapshot. It wasn't helped by Digital Ocean by default configuring distros not to use swap, causing things to be randomly killed by the OOM Killer.

* Transporter Trees

I have an improved version of transporter trees in the works. I'll commit shortly. I'm trying to keep the changes minimal and avoid recreating chunks of the transporter.

:) Russell