[self-interest] Working in Self

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Mon May 26 23:09:43 UTC 2014

I’m guessing you’re on Linux? At the moment the mouse scroll only goes up and down.

If you have a trackpad on OS X, you can use it to scroll sideways as well.

Btw, if you are inspired to write down any notes about this stuff, our Wiki is sadly neglected:

https://github.com/russellallen/self/wiki

:) Russell