Copy down slots

ardeujho ardeujho at cd.pn
Tue Mar 11 17:00:16 UTC 2014

I'm having trouble getting copy down slots working and I'm wondering if
I'm doing something wrong. These are the steps I took:

1) copy a new object (| parent*=traits clonable. x. |)
2) Set that as 'myfoo' in globals and set the creator path to 'myfoo'.
3) Do a "Subclass me" on the myfoo object. Use defaults for the prompts.
...the new object appears with the copy down'd 'x' slot...
4) Add a new slot 'y' to 'myfoo'

Here I expected 'y' to appear in my subclassed object but it did not.
This also does not work if I manually create an object and use the copy
down parent annotations. I see the copy down slots but adding a new slot
in the parent doesn't make it appear in the child.

If I add a field to 'set' though I do see it propagate to 'dictionary'.
Is my own created objects missing some annotation to make this work?