[self-interest] RE: Animation example source code?

ardeujho ardeujho at cd.pn
Wed Mar 5 22:42:58 UTC 2014

Direct link to the Gas Tank demo using the YouTube link from your page
is:

<[1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox5P7QyL774#t=468>

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014, at 11:29 AM, Jecel Assumpcao Jr. wrote:

spdegabrielle wrote:
> > An exercise for you would be to create some buttons that do these
method calls
> > (start, stop, addAnAtom) when clicked. You can them embed those
buttons in a
> > row morph. Then embed that row morph and the gas tank in a column
morph to
> > get a single "Gas Tank" widget with controls.
> I'm sure one of the videos on self show this  - does anyone know
which one and
> at what time in the video it is shown?

In the page I created for "Self: The Movie;" there is a description of
the contents:

http://www.smalltalk.org.br/movies/self.html

So the Gas Tank part starts at 7:48 and ends at 15:06.

-- Jecel