[self-interest] What is included in the standard image (and what isn't?)

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Wed Mar 5 21:20:55 UTC 2014

Well one way is to look at the worldBuilder.self script and trace down what it loads.

A better way though is to use the outliners and searchers in the image to explore what is there.

Getting the 'globals' object from a shell will show you a lot.

Also if you highlight a slot name (eg a method name, object name etc) and right click, you should get a menu with options to search implementors of that slot name, or senders of that message.

One more tip is that the 'modules' object as each loaded module as a slot. Each module corresponds to a .self file

Best, Russell