[self-interest] Self community?

ardeujho ardeujho at cd.pn
Mon Mar 3 22:29:50 UTC 2014

The Self community tends to quietness but it's pretty active.
Communication is here mostly. There is an IRC channel. It's on
'#self-lang' on Freenode. Numbers are low so feel free to join. I
suspect time zones of people often don't match though.

Some form of central code repository for holding contributed modules
would be an interesting idea. The Self repository itself could be used
for this but I'm not sure how the main developers feel about it. It
would mean more pull requests and I don't think they get processed
often.