[self-interest] Improving the Self website

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Tue Jan 28 00:48:37 UTC 2014

On 26 Jan 2014, at 11:38 pm, Michael Paap <michael at mpaap.de> wrote:
> Am 26.01.2014 13:35, schrieb Russell Allen:
>
> > Ah, sorry. I will make sure the old addresses still work.
>
> No more need to do this for my case, I just changed the references.
>
> But maybe, I am not the only one. ;-)

OK, so now the various /documentation/published/paper.html files show a nice 'We have moved page' but the PDF files still work so that advisors don't get annoyed :)

As part of the change I managed to create a snapshot which worked fine on OS X but immediately core dumped on Linux which is interesting. No idea why and it went away when I rebuilt the world from source. Oh well.

Russell