trashcan problems

Michael Paap michael at mpaap.de
Wed Jan 15 19:19:18 UTC 2014

Hello list,

I've got some really stupid problem. I am using the demo snapshot of
Self 4.4 to play around with the system. And I repeatedly had the
experience, that I dismissed some object by accident.

You see: I need a trashcan. There is one in the clean snapshot, but not
in the demo. I am sure, it /must/ be simple to get one an to integrate
it in the world.

Can someone give me a hint?

BTW: If you would like to have some information, of which kind the
problems are, which may prevent a programmer, familiar with Linux and
Windows and state-of-the-art-IDEs, but not with exotic stuff like MacOS
or Emacs (OMG!), I could give you a recapitulation of my experiences of
the last weeks. ;-)

Greetings,
Michael