Self Mallard (4.5.0 rc 1)

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Sat Jan 11 11:18:43 UTC 2014

OK, so I've put together a new build of the OS X VM (+ Controller) and Linux VM, with a new clean snapshot and uploaded as:

http://selflanguage.org/files/releases/4.5/Self-4.5.0-rc1.dmg
http://selflanguage.org/files/releases/4.5/Self-4.5.0-rc1.tar.gz

I hereby dub this release "Mallard" and it comes with a nice picture of a duck in the dmg.

Can people please try out and tell me what I've missed? The OS X build is without X11 and is signed, so should run without warnings.

Thanks! Russell