Webserver

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Thu Feb 6 07:32:53 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I've pushed the webserver code I've been working with to a 'webserver' branch on the Github sources.

It's still bare bones and not up to any spec but at least it will work behind nginx which previous code doesn't really.

As I gradually add the necessary minimum features I'll keep it updated and when its more or less conforming to at least the HTTP 1.0 spec I'll merge it into mainline.

If you do file it in it creates a 'webserver' object in globals in the applications category.

Cheers,
Russell