A few beginner questions...

sean at clipperadams.com sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Feb 5 05:14:38 UTC 2014

I'm really enjoying Self's IDE. My beloved Smalltalk tools feel abstract and clunky in comparison ;)

 A few questions:
 * For buttons created via menu, how do you use the "Set target" button? (I ended up setting the target by opening an outliner on the button and setting the target in the buttonActionObject)
 * Why does the gasTank global have methods copied from the trait? e.g. addAtom appears in both places
 * Is there a way to access the current world? I've been doing "desktop worlds first"
 * Is there an easy way to bring up an outliner on an object when one doesn't have access to a "GetIt" button - say as the result of a button click? The best I came up with is "(desktop worlds first outlinerForMirror: reflect: object) popUpInWindow"

 Thanks!

 - Sean