[self-interest] Animation

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Mon Feb 3 22:23:12 UTC 2014

Hi Sean,

As I understand it, most of those were used in practice (and look pretty good!) for the original UI (dubbed retrospectively UI1) and didn't completely make it over into Morphic, the current GUI (UI2).

UI1 is still in the source tree and runs, but only on X11. Are you on Linux or Mac? I can do a quick howto list if you want to play with it.

Best, Russell