[self-interest] Self on OS X 10.8

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Mon Sep 23 10:17:57 UTC 2013

I was in the process of making a better download for OSX - you can download the progress from:

http://selflanguage.org/files/releases/4.5/experimental/SelfVM-30Mar12.zip

I have a better version which I will upload. Sources are in the github at self/controller/osx

A proper release would have the Control app, with the VM built without X11 and signed so that OS X 10.8 people don't have issues.

Russell