[self-interest] Changing font on the Linux Version

Thomas Braun tb at tcltalk.ath.cx
Tue Jan 22 22:36:06 UTC 2013

Hi,
I found two more slots with editable font specs...

Get a 'generalLeafModel parent'. Open category 'contents label' and
select 'edit' from the middle mouse menu over slot 'contentsLabelFontSpec'.

Get a 'generalModel parent'. Open category 'title' and select 'edit'
from the middle mouse menu over slot 'titleFontSpec'.

Have fun :)

Tom