[self-interest] Changing font on the Linux Version

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Mon Jan 21 23:22:44 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Hernan Wilkinson
<hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  is there a way to change the font size or type on the Linux version?
>  The the fonts on Demo.snap does not look very well. The fonts on the Mac version look nicer

The fonts that get selected seem to be based on a mapping in
'x11Gobals fontFamily'. If you get that object you'll see a list of
names mapped to the font string.

If you have a look in an object called 'outlinerPreferences' you'll
see various font slots for sizes and names (eg. largeFontSize,
largeFontSpec, etc).

I haven't tried changing these but looking at senders of these methods
and objects might help.

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz