[self-interest] Experimental VM manager for OS X to try

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Sun Mar 25 02:02:33 UTC 2012

I've made some more changes and a new version, which is at:

http://selflanguage.org/files/releases/4.5/experimental/SelfVM-25Mar12.zip

I've renamed it Self Control.app for the moment at least. If we're going to be vague we should at least have a pun.

Using Gnu Screen, there is now a button called "Open Terminal". Select an open snapshot in the list and click the button, and then the Terminal.app will open a new window showing the Self prompt.

So now you don't have to open your snapshots from the command line to take advantage of the prompt when things go wrong :)

Let me know how you go,

Russell