[self-interest] Problem installing Self 4.4 on Snow Leopard

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Tue Feb 21 22:57:06 UTC 2012

As I said I don't really know Cocoa so my comments are more a cry of frustration than a considered critique :)

But at the moment I'm having problems getting my IBOutlets to be anything except nil.  If a system includes all the necessary components for using it, then clearly Cocoa includes Google and Stackoverflow!

Russell