[self-interest] Problem installing Self 4.4 on Snow Leopard

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Tue Feb 21 11:30:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am 2012-02-19 um 08:09 schrieb Russell Allen:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know why /usr/bin/Self hasn't been created properly, sorry.

I've looked into the Self-4.4.pkg and apparently, there is no
indication of that shell script whatsoever. I installed that
package on 10.6, too and am missing the shell script likewise.
Is there any older package I can have a look at?

After all, wouldn't be /usr/local/bin be a better place
for that script?

Best
	-Tobias