Problem installing Self 4.4 on Snow Leopard - effectively resolved

sxyzh2 sxyzh2 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 19:00:44 UTC 2012

Thanks again, Russell, and Hi to David and Randy.

I'm hoping to do some moderately amusing work
that needs to refer to Self,  and for which I need to make sure that
I understand its basic expressivity and mechanisms.
But it will take several months.

Really pleased to see the new Self Handbook - great job Russell.

Cheers
Simon Holland