Blogposts - Errors and playing with subjectivity

Russell Allen mail at russell-allen.com
Thu Sep 8 06:57:06 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

For those who don't follow the Self blog at http://blog.selflanguage.org in the last few days I've posted on the topic handling errors and also more generally on the topic of subjective object behaviour a la Us. Please comment, write rude messages etc. The blog is an important tool for reminding everyone that Self is still alive. On a good day a post can get quite a few hits and is also syndicated on http://planet.smalltalk.org

As well, if anyone has an idea for a blog post about Self that they want to write, let me know and I can make you a contributor!

- Russell