[self-interest] A few questions from a smalltalker

Bernat Romagosa tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 07:42:01 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for the replies! I'm using the Self-Latest-Unstable snapshot on
a Debian machine.

The leap from st to Self is quite bigger than I expected, but I think I'm
beginning to "get it" hehe

Another question: do you guys have some kind of public repo where I can
check out some projects to get a grasp of what real-world stuff looks like?

Cheers!

--
Bernat Romagosa.