[self-interest] Selecting more than 1 Submorphs?

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at ml1.net
Wed Feb 16 19:40:09 UTC 2011

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011, Jan-Paul Bultmann wrote:

> Just select it in the source code, and then right click the selection.
> Self is very well designed when it comes to taming chaos :D

I'm afraid that you've lost me. Let's take a concrete example:

In the Demo Snap, above the "radar screen & Navigator", are three
lines of text:

[quote]
Use these buttons
to move around in
this large flat space.
[/quote]

Question: Is it possible to use "the inherited properties" of this
example, to change the font used for "all" the text content of the
Demo?

If I place the mouse pointer on "Use these buttons", and right click,
I get a menu from which I select Submorphs. I then select labelMorphs,
and I get another menu from which I select "Outliner".

Question: Am I on the right track so far?

Answer me these two questions, then I will proceed. :)
--
Duke