[self-interest] Selecting more than 1 Submorphs?

dukeofperl at ml1.net dukeofperl at ml1.net
Wed Feb 16 15:30:08 UTC 2011

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011, Duke Normandin wrote:

> The Submorphs/Labelmorphs that I want to change the fonts, etc for, is
> the text that make up the "Bank Account" tutorial in the Demo snap. SO
> what I should be looking for (and mining upwards) is some item in the
> Labelmorphs "Traits" that deals with "fonts", in order to get an
> immediate change? Afterwards, i would save the Demo snap to make the
> changes permanent?

I just finished "trying" to find - upwards - the Traits that deal with
the Demo's "content" font. What a PITA _that_ is! I'm sure that it's
because I don't know what I doing, and more importantly, don't know
_where_ to look for the items I need to change.

So ... this "simplicity by design" thing that is suppose to make Self
shine, seems to break down when you have to search in a labyrinth for
one particular "slot". It's like searching the Web without _any_
Search engines available. :) Could take some time to find something.

Doesn't this make Smalltalk's Class and Object Browser a bit more
appealing?
--
Duke