[self-interest] Smalltalk basics first?

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 02:22:47 UTC 2011

I borrowed a book named `` Smalltalk-80: The Language And Its
Implementation''
and read two chapters. Until doing it, I'd never understand how it works by
viewing
some code snippets in Self manuals. You need know what is messages, classes/
objects, or blocks. (In my opinion, a block means ``program in need''.)

Off-topic: I think Self is badly named, that it's hard to find relative
information
in Google search service.

Y-H. H.

--