[self-interest] Selecting more than 1 Submorphs?

Jan-Paul Bultmann janpaulbultmann at me.com
Wed Feb 16 07:40:55 UTC 2011

You have two options im my opinion :)
1.
Find out what Prototype and Traits those similar objects have and manipulate them. everything new created will now look as desired, if prototypes were changed as well, otherwise everything will change ediately.
2.
Morphs are kept in a tree, whereas the elements you want propably have a similar path from the node that is the menu you want to change the font of.
You could filter the objects you want and then map the manipulation over them.

Cheers jan