SELF Installation...please help!

Prescilla c.prescilla at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 08:31:45 UTC 2011

Thanks for the response. More questions, please bear with me.

You said: "on Linux you can run the INSTALL script as root". I already did
this. I typed:

prescilla at prescilla-desktop:~$ sudo sh INSTALL.sh
sh: Can't open INSTALL.sh

When i double clicked the INSTALL file and selected Run or Run in Terminal
nothing happens. There is no Self folder in usr/share. Also I tried to open
and double-click the Self executable file but nothing happens...

I don't know what's wrong with this. Please help!!!