Please help with SELF installation

Prescilla c.prescilla at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 23:54:23 UTC 2011

Hi. Thanks for your response. Well, the school is called EVSU here in the
Philippines.

Unfortunately I don't have mac, nor my friends does. I am only using a computer
here at school. I have a few questions, if you don't mind my asking.

What OS X installer? When I opened the folder that has the vm there were only 4
files and none of them cant be opened or at least does not do anything when I
tried to run them.

What OS are you using? Have you used SELF before? Do you know if it runs in
UBUNTU? I've made some research and it is for mac and linux only. Do you know
which specific distribution of Linux can be installed with self?

I know I'm asking too many questions. It's just that this is my final project
and I can't drop the subject. I hope to get helpful information from you or
anyone that can help.

Thank you.

Prescilla