[self-interest] How is "a slots object" created

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Wed Feb 9 22:48:02 UTC 2011

For the most part languages are about ecosystems. The successful Smalltalk implementations have bigger libraries, more trained developers, butter marketing, etc. And Smalltalk is a nich compared to ruby, erlang, and the other "newer" languages that get attention these days. Without a corporate sponsor self is unlikely to be more than a research project.

Michael