[self-interest] Making morphic look nicer

Josh Flowers joshflowers at mac.com
Sun Feb 6 01:18:56 UTC 2011

I wasn't sure about the spacing either - here's a mocked up version
with a border of 1 around most of the elements (and I unbolded the
outliner titles).  If I find the time I'm also going to try putting the outliner
titles into a outset frame.... OK mocking it up was easy - the 'traits
conanicalString' title is in a frame; the other titles just have their
fonts modified.

And by the way Russell, the new 'saving your snapshot' look is great.
Simple and attractive.